cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveCache Anchor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could any one tell about, what is liveCache anchor? why its comming?

Live chache lock handler not available?

Regards

Anitha.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally if you generate additional CVCs in transaction /SAPAPO/MC62 without generating timeseries for it, then if you go to Interactive Planning (/SAPAPO/SDP94) and try loading the CVC you will get liveCache anchor error.

Just regenerate time series / planning version so that for newly added CVCs timeseries in liveCache is generated to get rid of the issue.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while iam initializing planning area, i am facing the eerror "livecache anchor not ect..........."

i cant under stand what it is, whats the mistake i did? in what cases i will apper>

Regards

Anitha.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read below link for "livecache anhor" understanding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 things in APO.

1) CVC - Which contains master data like Product, Location etc. etc. This is stored in MPOS (Infocube).

2) Key Figures - Which contains transaction data like Sales data, History data ,Forecast etc. This is mostly stored in Livecache. Livecache is a faster memory used for faster processing.

Now, we know that KF data is stored for a corresponding CVC. Now, we can see that logically there needs be a link between this MPOS and Livecache. That link is called Live Cache Anchor.

Coming to the errors you are getting, it happens when you add/delete MPOS but dont update the Livecache link is not updated. In such cases you get the Livecache anchor error.

Ways to resolve it.

1) Run program /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check - This is your planning area consistency check.

2) Run Program /sapapo/ts_lcm_plob_delta_sync - This is the MPOS adjust time series.

To avoid such errors going forward, always ensure you select the 'Adjust Time Series' checkbox when you create, delete CVCs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Somnath Sir,

After running the /SAPAPO/TSCONS,every thing seems green after all  if I am again getting the

livecache issue than what do in this situation.

Warm Regard,

Sanjeet Kumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

The attribute "Anchor" is set as a standard setting for all new model nodes

in the Records Modeler.

Attribute that sets a marker at a node in the record model.

This marker can be used, for example, for elements that are automatically

inserted in a record by a report or workflow, to indicate the mode at which

the element should be inserted. The anchor name can be selected by the user.

The name must be entered in the report before the report is run.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.