cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Condition according to thread done in spesific period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello grus,

How can I assign a condition subject to amount of material to be sold in a spesific period? for instance I would like to give a discount only for first 50 goods to be sold. After 50 goods I want to use regular price. This condition will be issued with a period for example one month. Condition must be reset every begining of months. Secondly I'd rather assign this conditon to spesific costomers.

Edited by: Consultant C. on Aug 20, 2010 8:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should go to VK12 to change your condition records and select your record >> goto >> additional data. In that screen, you can give some limits for "max number of orders" or "max condition base" value whch limits max cumulative quantity,volume or weight.

Please try this and those will meet your requirements.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinan;

Thanx for your remark.

In VK12 I found "Scale" function which can be also used for quantity based pricing. I solve this problem but how could I reset this condition automatically at the begining of month without any maintanence at the validity dates. For example validity dates are between 01.01.2010 and 31.12.2010 and lets say current date is 01.01.2010. We are starting sale activity and first 50 piece of good will be sold 100 USD after 50 piece it gonna be increase 110 USD.. But at the beginning of February again first 50 piece is 100 USD and after 50 piece it goes 110 USD. It must be done automatically by system.. Where can I put reset function for a condition when period (month) is ended?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible that You need to contact with the ABAPER to new routine and formula for your condition type in order to meet this requirement.

Regards,