Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person Email Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Here is the problem,

Unless and until contact person email address is maintained in master data for a Sold To, sales order confirmation emails are not being triggered and are not visible in SOST.

When I maintain contact person email address, then emails are triggered.

Can we disable this functionality ? , i.e. I should be able to trigger emails to some other recipients other than contact person email address and hence it should not be mandatory to have contact person email address maintained and still the order confirmation emails be triggered.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think maybe you assigned as CP for output condiion and you should create your condition for SP partner function from NACE t-code.

Please check it again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already maintained as SP.

Funny thing is even If I maintain either SP's email address or contact person's email address in master data then email is triggered.

If none is maintained then email is not triggered but it sends output to printer.

Is there any setting to maintain so that output is not sent to printer but always to email irrespective of whether email is maintained in master data or not. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandesh

It depends upon which Partner Function you set up to receive the email in the Output type config and/or condition record. May be it is set up for contact person (CP), change it to Sold-to (SP) and then maintain email for the SP in the general data/address tab.