cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Purchase order CIF Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO experts

For PO, to change the INCO Terms Fields and this Field has added in User Exit of CIFPUR01 of structure custom Structure CIFPUORCUSe (No other Fields has changed) then CIF the PO INCO Terms Has not updated in APO System..

Suppose If iI change the QTy value then PO Data has updated in APO System ..

Please let me know what is best solutions..

Thanks

Kanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that when you crate a fresh PO then this term is not being updated correctly however when you change the qty then it is getting updated ? You need to check if the exit is being called when there is no update in APO for the field.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas for reply of my questions

If I changed PO qty then CIF has trigger but I Changed INCO terms only NO other fields has changed then CIF wont trigger the reason is INCO terms field has not revalent to CIF..

ANybody Can you provide how to triiger for custom fields or INCO terms..

Thanks,

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can use the UserEXIT APOCF020 Or APOCF024 .

Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The incoterms for purchase orders are not transferred to SCM. There is no field / table available to store this data.

You may need to implement exit to transfer this data to APO and then need to store it in your table.

Rgs- Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

For INCO Terms fields in not in User exit EXIT_SAPLMEAP_001 (enchancement Name is CIFPUR01 we can add the custom fields in structure CIFPUORCUS I added Custom fields in both systems

My question is suppose if I change the INCO terms only Then CIF won't trigger and IF i change the QTy value then CIFis trigger ...

Please let me know how to do CIF Trigger if I change the INFO Terms no other field..

Thanks,

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I resloved the problem myself..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Could you please let me know how you resolved the problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I'm with a similar problem. Can you help us with your resolution?

Thank you.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

This is a closed discussion, i would advice you to create a fresh discussion for your query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (0)