cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Assign Supplier in Carry out Sourcing in SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please tell anyone , the Purchaser have all the authorizations Operational Purchaser with sap_all in SRM & Portal roles , when he goes the Sourcing for carry out sourcing, unable to assign the suppler, since the Assign supplier button disabled. I have maintained the Roles in Attribuites as well ST_PURCHASER..

Rgds

SHIVA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found Authourisation missing and got resolved

mike_bohammer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me the authorization object you have found.... I'm also looking for that and searching for hours

Thanks a lot,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Does that role has the 'FIXED_SUP' authorization checked for the auth object 'BBP_FUNCT'?

Also please check with technical guys if they have modified any config settings to disable that button..

Regards

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just i started the dev box SRM 7.0 with Portal , got all the sufficient roles , trying with only operational purchaser Role and as well as ST_Purchaser, Manager , employee roles & sap_all . There is no Technical modification no involvement of ABAP. By having all the roles, when i go to sourcing, the Assign Supplier button is disabled and unable to complete the SC convertion to PO.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you searched shopping cart item and add to workarea

now the cart is in BUYER CONTROL

buyer can do any thing

click the VENDOR button or PROPOSE source of supply to get fixed vendors and once you selected a vendor you can create follow on document for this cart

Let me know your version SRM& sp ?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since the SRM 7.0 the screens are bit different from standard Process...if you click on Line Item and Source of Supply/service agent and tried to assign the supplier ' Assign Supplier" disabled.

By selecting the Item and directly click on Step2 in Top(Assign source of supply(no items) , it is possible to assign the Supplier and complete the Process.

If we need to fix the issue why it is disabled when we click on Line Item and Source of Supply/service agent and tried to assign the supplier ' Assign Supplier" disabled.

Thanks in advance..

SHIVA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Scenario is as below :

1.Create a Shopping Cart(SC) by taking an item from a catalog.

2.The catalog item comes with no supplier assigned or the supplier coming from the catalog has been removed from the SC which is possible.

3.Now the SC is available in Sourcing Cockpit. Purchaser selects the SC in step 1(Select Requisition) and moves to Step 2(Assign Source of Supply). In Step 2, because the SC item originated from a catalog, even though there is no supplier assigned, in step 2, the supplier number field is not editable. Because of this no Source of Supply(SOS) can be assigned to SC item

Is it applicable for you? Note 1474103 - SOCO:Supplier editable for catalog item with null supplier