cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Thrown by the XI in Java Mappings!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have an Integration solution SAP MM with a Third Party Portal (P2P).

Recently, I am receiving an error that I am not able to figure out. Below is the error log from SAP PI/AE. The file appears to be processed in Java Mappings but at the time of storing RFC XML into SAP, we get the following error. The only problem i see in the contents is that the data contains some SYMBOLS such as ( ()' " / @ )

2010-08-18 21:25:04 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of 'S', in "SCRIPTION>SALAZOPYRI": com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin w

2010-08-18 21:25:04 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of 'S', in "SCRIPTION>SALAZOPYRI"

2010-08-18 21:25:04 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of 'S', in "SCRIPTION>SALAZOPYRI": com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin w.

2010-08-18 21:25:04 Error The message status set to NDLV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your XML Files, there might be some character missing .Every XML file should start with < and it should end with />.

As per error I suggest to check the XML file properly.

sajjid

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> The only problem i see in the contents is that the data contains some SYMBOLS such as ( ()' " / @ )

Those are valid characters in XML and should not cause issues.

> Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of 'S', in "SCRIPTION>SALAZOPYRI":

It seems that the XML structure does not match the RFC structure.

Instead of an element value SCRIPTION, a sub node is expected.