cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Bid Invitations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultants,

We are running SRM 7.0, we are facing that once the Bid Invitation generates a follow on document like a Purchase Order or a Contract, it is not possible to Edit the Bid Invitation anymore.

We would like to have the possibility of Edit the Bid Invitation at any time. Is this possible?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eze

Once follow on docuement created . the BID INVITATION status might be set to TRANSACTION COMPLETED .

in CONTRACT you have option as RENEGOTIATE right?

what is the status of Bid Invitation now in Web as well in BBP_PD header status.

Let us wait for others reply.

I think you can copy the BI and create a new one.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu!

Bid Invitation is still in status PUBLISHED in the Portal and has the following status in BBP_PD: PUBLISHED, CREATED, COMPLETE, RFX READY.

The follow on documents are some Bids and a Purchase Order.

I am not getting the status TRANSACTION COMPLETED.

Tks

Eze

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eze

we have created follow on documents for that Bid Invitation and appropriate linkages are created in BBP_PD as contract / PO etc.

then why you need to edit the same Bid invitation and send again to vendor ? then how can we track the history of this BID Invitation reference number.

can you copy the same BI into another as a new ?

or

In the contract , we have renegotiate option is there so all the existing contract data will be copied into BI and you can send it to many vendor right

logically it should not allow to edit.

let us wait for others reply.

is that Business requirement to edit the same bid invitation ? I have checked with my friends too. It is not possible to edit Bid Inviatation after follow on docuemnt created.

participate in this blog some hot discussions

/people/madhur.shah/blog/2010/01/12/tendering-process-in-public-sector-procurement

expert will confirm the same.

Muthu

Answers (0)