cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM ot Table to get the PO output details

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is there a table or FM through whihch we can get the PO output details? I want to get the exact fax number and the -email id to which the PO was actually sent.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could check table table SOES for email

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check fm BBP_OUTPUT_PARAMS_GET.

Input is header guid of document and object type.

With this you'll get the out put details of the requested PO.

Regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I counldn't see the FM: BBP_OUTPUT_PARAMS_GET in my SRM system. I am using SRM 4.0.

Moreover, I cannnot use SOST transaction. I need these details for transfering to BI system. I am looking for a table. SOST informations are stored in the table SOOD. But the e-mail address or fax number is not there in that table.

Is there a way (FM or table) to get these informations from PO output log?

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I had the same issue. I am using now SOST, You can see the document title there e.g. PO#, the time and E-mail address and Faxnumber.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL or BBP_OUTPUT_PO_GETDETAIL_SMART function modules.

Rgds,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I couldn't see the PO output details in any of these FMs. Acutally I could able to see the output type (like mail, fax, xml) of PO through the table PPFTTRIGG. But that table is not giving me the fax number or the e-mail id. I am looking for these details for reporting purpose.

Do you see these details in those FMs? If yes, can you plz under which paramter?

Thanks

Arun