cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form data refresh on new action

0 Kudos

I have a table where the first column has a data field with a link to an action, the action calls a method to execute a model and then displays a new view with an InteractiveForm to display the data for the selected field. So, select an employee in the table, model is executed, Adobe form is displayed to show the data for that employee. The manager can then click a back button to go back and select a new employee from the table and then display the Adobe form for the new employee. This all works great the 1st time, but when I go back and select a new employee the Adobe form still displays the data for the 1st employee. I have added fields mapped to the context values to verify that the data is changing each time I select a new employee, but the Adobe form does not get updated. This seems too easy, what am I missing to clear my Adobe form and populate the new data the next time in?

Thanks for any guidance.

Jeff Mathieson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion - I tried that and got the same result. Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just try to change the mode property of the interactive form element to " generatePdf" and check.

hope it helps you.

Rergards,

ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh Babu V on Aug 20, 2010 4:10 PM