cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put a 'flat freight charge' on only first invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

We have a scenario where this happens:

Order1->Delivery1->Invoice1

Order1 ->Delivery2->Invoice2

For invoice 1 we need a freight charge to be shown in the invoice.

For Invoice 2 we don't want the freight charge to be shown/calculated.

We have created a new condition type (ZF01) for this and in the SD condition type table view the following parametres have been set:

V_T685A-KOAID = A

V_T685A-KRECH = B (fixed amount)

V_T685A-KNTYP = F (freight)

But the freight charge is being added to both invoices.

Does anyone know how we could restrict it to just the first invoice please?

Many thanks

Edited by: Batman&Robins on Aug 19, 2010 3:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe this could be done in a VOFM routine (ABAP). But you'll need specific criteria for what should be considered the "first" invoice. First invoice with the same billing date? The same delivery date? Make sure you think of all the possible scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks.

Yes I've tried creating a 'requirement' on VOFM that fulfils all our criteria.

The problem is that it behaves in an odd way - this is what happens:

The second invoice gets created (when it shouldn't as it doesn't meet the criteria for the requirement).

so to figure out what is happening I click 'analysis' on the pricing and I see that the first time the pricing procedure (for the flat freight charge) is encountered it fails due to it not meeting the criteria of the 'requirement'

However the procedure is then called a second time and this seems to bypass the requirement and is so added to the invoice???

Does anyone know why that might be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the split criteria? what is the difference bettween first and second delivery for one sales order?

Please clarify on differences between them.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

"what is the split criteria? what is the difference bettween first and second delivery for one sales order?"

I'm so sorry for not clarifying this - there is no split criteria.

It is just one order.

Two deliveries are created because some of the items can be delivered now and the rest will be delivered when we have it in stock.

An invoice is generated for each delivery.

We would just like to have the 'flat freight charge' on the first invoice.

I hope that makes things clearer.

Many thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible if both of sales orders have the same required and key field (for example,same material ,same customer etc and it is changing your orders' item and header). bıut I think You can go to sd >> basc function >> pricing >> pricing control>> define and assign pricing procedure maintain pricing procedure. after that, you should go that pricing procedure' s control data tab if your pricing procedure is in which condition type is maintained and "manuel" field should be selected.

After all, you can get into that condition required if you want to maintain it to item level condition tab. Additionally, you need to maintain the manuel entries field as free "A".

I think it will be useful for you.

Regards,