cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force Closed Lot / MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am looking for some report that can give me the list of Inpection lots that are closed for Forced UD,

To do that I am trying to find some table that can give me the list of MICs under lots that are having the STATUS any thing other than "5-PRocessing Completed" or the Valuation "MBEWERTG" but not able to find.

Pls help me out.

Regards,

Shyamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the table QAMR you'll find the field KZBEWERTG. (you should also find it in the other results tables as well depending on what type of inspections your doing).

In the KZBEWERTG field you'll find indicators related to force closure. the possible values are listed below.

Valuation and/or close using plan specifications

* Manual valuation was forced

X Valuation imported from another system (e.g. subsystem)

- Valuation imported internally, e.g. from a differnt char.

+ Manual valuation and forced closure

. Valuation imported externally and forced closure

/ Valuation using specifications, forced closure

You can use SE16 to search this field for these values. i would probably just do a search in this field for records where this field is not Null. Then I would save all the records to an Excel sheet. Use the auto filter capability there to then see the records of each of the various types listed above.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your swift reply,

I have tried this way already, but what is happening is, the QAMR is neglecting those MICs from lot that are not valuated.

I mean,

If there are three MICs 0010,0020,0030 in the lot.

0010 - Valuated (Accepted) - Status is 5

0020 - No valuation - Status is 1

0030 - Valuated (Rejected) - Status is 5

The QAMR will display 0010 and 0030 only. So my purpose is not meeting.

Pls help!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

generally if we force and inspection then ud log (UD Long text)is generated.

in table QAVE

u can get such log. by this u can separate those lots

1 more option

there are short term characteristics and long term characteristics.

if we force any inspection then in qals table we can see some short term characteristics pending , on this basis also u can find out force lots in QALS Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mam, Thank you for your inputs,

I have tried the second option of QALS also. But here the counter for "ZUSMKZAEHL" remains ZERO only.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the lot is forcefully closed u will find some number in ZUSMKZAEHL field

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will look at this on Monday. I won't have access to a system until then. I'll check out your findings and see what I can come up with.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. the only way I came up with to do this is with a SQVI.

Link the QALS table with QAMV (link by lot number only)

Then link QAMV with QAMR using the three key fields. Define the links as a Left-Out Join.

Select fields QAMV-SATZSTATUS and QAMR-SATZSTATUS as list fields.

Select the field QALS-STAT35 as a selection field (usage decision made)

Select whatever else you want to use for selection fields and additiional list fields.

When you run this, you should get a list of all the characteristiscs in the selected inspection lots and they should ALL show values in the QAMV-SATZSTATUS field. This is the original status of the characteristic when the lot was created. If no values were recorded for a characteristic, there will be no value shown in the column for QAMR-SATZSTATUS.

This should provide you with what you are looking for.

FF

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to implement force close using bapi ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Shyamal Joshi,

Please goto table QAMR and use field "SATZSTATUS" for selection.Here exclude value "5" (Use 3rd tab in multiple selection).It will give list of MICs with status other than 5.

Vishal Jonnalwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

Thanks for your kind inputs,

But I think that field "" represent some thing else as the field I am looking for is "STATUSR".

As in QAMR all values for field "SATZSTATUS" is "5" while in actual screen the value is 1, under screen field "STATUSR"

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use table QALS and field OFFENNLZMK.In the selection screen of this field, use exclude single value "0".This field is "Number of Outstanding Short-Term Chars".If it is not zero,it will give all such inspection lots this way.

Vishal