cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a issue here wherein we need to create a customer that belong to some other country. Currently in our system, we have all the customers that belongs to Great Britain only, but now a customer of Ireland also we need to maintain.

Could you please guide me as what all settings we need to change in this (e.g. taxes settings etc.).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Its done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the details.

But here, i already have the setup for the country GB as i mentioned that all the customer that are present currently belong to GB.

The new customer that needs to be created is of Ireland, so do i need to follow the all the steps mentioned by you for Ireland?

Also, one more thing i wanted to clarify, that the company code currently is for GB, so for the new customer (belonging to Ireland), will there be any difference in the billing that we do?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Check in oy01, country GB is there. If not, you have to maintain first with Tax Procedure TAXGB and EU Country box checked

2) In FTXP, you have to create a tax code with the required tax percentage

3) For your tax condition type MWST, assign the same as access sequence in V/06

4) In V/07, for this condition type, maintain table 368

5) In VK11, for your tax condition type, you could see the above table combination. For this combination, assign the above tax code

6) In V/08, for your pricing procedure, ensure that against the above tax condition type, an Account Key is assigned

7) Finally, in VKOA, ensure that the relevant G/L is assigned to tax Account Key

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi