cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scope of check!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i create sales order, it does not get confirmed. PchOrd is the reciept element here on basis of which it should get confirmed. I checked scope of check in ATP tab of product view as well as in R3 (hitting availability check button and going to scope of check button). Pch Ord is a reciept element there.

But when i check in SPRO configuration setting, Pch Ord is not included in scope of check (in check control)

So now i know sales order is not getting confirmed because Pch Ord is not included in scope of check. But why it is visible in scope of check in ATP tab??

Note- These Pch ord are visible when i click scope of check button in ATP tab. But they are not there in ATP tab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i transfer this mssg to GATP forum??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether the the scope of check on RRP3 ATP tab & the scope of check that you are getting when do ATP check on sales order are same?

ideally speaking in RRP3 ATP tab only the relevant receipts & requirements are shown up as per your scope of check definition. You may try test this by changing Business event on RRP3 ATP tab itself.

Best Regards,

Deepthi Naidu