cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check ADS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

My question is how can I check if ADS is installed in my Java or not ? We are trying to connect our ecc 6 ehp1 system to ads in java of our solution manager. I have done all steps and in adobe test http://<hostname>:<port>/wsnavigator/enterwsdl.html

I am getting adobe version as output, after i enter adsuser and password.. Still I am not able to run fp_test_00 report. error:-

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101) is coming. I have followed every single step given in configuration guide. Is this problem becuase abap and java are in different servers ? Will ads works in this case.. ?? Also adsuser and ads_agent users are present in 700 client in my ecc system. This is the client in which I am trying to run ADS.

Please help me in this situation. Please let me know if u need any other detail to solve this.. I am really stuck up in this case.

Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Need to add this also .

report FP_PDF_TEST_00 is giving me this output

Version Information: 802.20080813094752.488190

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member

Hi,

Please check the note: 944221

this should help you.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please activate SOAP service:

Please follow below method

Login your ABAP System

u2022 Use transaction: SICF > execute and Select "default host">select "SAP"---select "BC"u2014select->"SOAP"Select and activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot. It was really helpful. Problem was with the destination service in visual admin. Edited it and fp_test_00 is working fine now.

Regards,

Ankit