Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Costing

former_member737488
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using Unit costing for planning.I planned some cost against item category "B","V" and "E" and save it against the WBS element.Now I want to know that is there any standard report where I can see the planned cost item category wise.

For exp: WBSE : A

item category B:-> 100 INR

item category V:->20 INR

Now against WBSE A: 120 INR

I am looking for a report where i can see the planned cost which shows me all the above details.

I tried the standard reports in information system in PS.

Please suggest me.

Thanx in advance

Rajneesh Bharti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try cost element report, bcoz each item has it own cost element.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

No such std report available in SAP to view Unit Costing details regarding individual WBS/project, except tr code CJ40/41, you need to ask your technical consultant to develope a report as you need.

And you have option like you can see unit cost details about the project/ Ind.WBS element in CJ40/41 by clicking the 'U' displayed field in the costing Table.

Pl. let me know whether it serves your need.

Best Regards,

Vemula

Edited by: Vemula.PS on Aug 20, 2010 11:48 AM

former_member737488
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanx Vemula,

Dear All,

There are no standard reports in PS for BPO wise data as we discussed.Also I searched for the same and came across the T-code

KKE7 in controlling ( Report Tree Base Planning Object) and it gives the appropriate data.

thanx to all for your support

warm regards:

Rajneesh Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have a requiremnt to do reporing in BW regarding BPO(Base planning object). I want to display the BPO report in BW lwith some of the ike KKE3 fields. Can you please clafity the following 2 qustions.

1) T.Code: KKE3 - > enter BPO -> it will display BPO Master data-> client on Caliculator sign-> it will display the Unit cost items for BPO.

There is no BW Datasource hold these information. Can you please anyone let me know where these all fileds are stored. So that i can create Genric datasource on that table. I have chked CKBS/CKIS/CKPS and etc. I amd not getting all these fileds(might be i am not understanding the flow of these tables link). Can anyone please hlep to find these field tables.

2) What is the difference between CJ40 and KKE3 data. Because when i checked the technically it shows the same data except it CJ40 shows WBS Element level and KKE3 at BPO level. Please correct me if i am wrong. I want to where the CJ40 data stores?

Expecting your early reply.

ADV Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No standard is available, you should get it developed or get unit costing in display mode.

Regards,

Harsh.

former_member737488
Discoverer
0 Kudos

thanx alot harsh and venket.

Dear all,

Please tell me if i can't see these details ,then what is the benefit of using BPO's.

According to me it only help us for cost planning,but we are more concern with the details of material and services we used.So that later on we can compare the planned values and actual's in a fomat like":

Exp:

Planned Cost Actual Cost

WBSE A: 100 60

Material cost 80 45

services 20 15

i think unit costing would be more useful if we can get standard reports in this format.

Please give your suggestions.

Also suggest me the other cost planning method where we can get maximum results with standard reports and we can minimize the developments.

thanx in advance

regards:

Rajneesh Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think any materail report is available which gives Planned costs etc..,

For purchasng docs per acct. assignment you can check ME2K, but it don't solve the complete purpose.

You can also check CNMM.

Regards,

Harsh.