cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consensus Finding in SNC 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Members,

I am trying to setup consensus finding in SNC 7.0.

I used standard consensus profiles DA_QTY_2 and DA_TIME_2. Added them to consensus rule and then created a condition record with this rule.

However, when I try to confirm an order schedule line with underdelivery, it is throwing error "confirmed quantity is too small".

Can you please suggest if I have misses anything here?

Regards,

Amjad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Strange, but it only helped me in doing underdelivery in confirmations. The consensus profile is not working yet.

It is allowing me to do under delivery because I changed the validation profile setting. It even allows delivery beyond the tolerance limits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

When Confirmation is done below tolerence and the consensus profile is set, you will get status of "maunal approval". Can you please check the status and also let me know what are your business expectations when under delivery done below the tolerence limit.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

After I change the validation checks to Inactive, system allows me to do under delivery beyong tolerance limits too.

What I need is that system should automatically accept confirmations within tolerance limits and setup 'Manual Approval' status for confirmations beyond tolerance limits.

With consensus profile setup it should work, but not working for me currently in SNC 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad

Following are the steps required to set up consensus profile where confirmation done by vendor within tolerance limit will be accepted automatically and anything beyond tolerance limit will require manual approval from customer.

1. Create approval profile with approval rule for confirmation as approve deviation manually.

2. Assign this approval profile to specific Customer/Suppler/Product combination.

3. Under SNC > basic settings > Validation > Own Settings enter below entries.

Validation profile :POC3

Validation check: PO_ITMUNDERDELIVERY and PO_ITMOVERDELIVERY

Check Status: Inactive

4. Maintain consensus quantity profile DA_QTY_2. Here you can mention the over and under delivery tolerances for quantity.

5. Maintain consensus time profile DA_TIME_2. Here you can mention the tolerances related to delivery dates.

6. Assign above mentioned profiles to consensus rule DA_QTY_TIME2.

7. Last step is maintainance of condition record. Maintain condition type 1000, assign consensus rule DA_QTY_TIME2 to it. you can also mention specific customer and supplier to whom this rule will be applicable.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pravin.

I was able to do the consensus scenario.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

Couple of things you can check:

1. Check if you've condition type defined for application CF and usage RU. (In the standard system, this should already be there).

2. You've maintained condition record for condition type 1000.

For more information, please visit [Purchase Orders and Replenishment Orders: Settings for Consensus Finding|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/47/eab701167c57fbe10000000a42189d/frameset.htm].

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have checked the setup for condition type and condition record. The setup is done as per sap help. However it is not working.

I have sucessfuly done this in SNC5.1. But it is not working for 7.0

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

Is this upgrade project from 5.1 to 7.0?

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

No currently working on a new implementation.

Have worked on a 5.1 implementation earlier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

First you need to disable the validation profile for Under Delivery by de activating some validation checks before testing Consensus.

You need to check the PO_ITMUNDERDELIVERY and PO_ITMUNDERDELIVERY_WITHOUTZERO validation checks in SNC. If those Validation checks are active(set to error), the system will not allow you to do the underdelivery.

SPRO customizing -> Supply Network Collaboration ->Basic Settings -> Validation -> SAP standard settings -> Display settings for standard validation Profile.

Check the following thread for detailed description of configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Thanks for your help.

I changed the validation profiles to 'Inactive' and it solved the problem.