cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Vaialability for Project progress tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any report available with the mentioned fields for project progress tracking.

1.Total budget, actual costs, planned cost, planned revenue, actual revenue, percentage of completion, activities confirmation.

2.Sales order value, Bill(invoice) value,cumulative bill(invoice) value,collection,cumulative collection value with respective to project.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Why don't try the following Transaction CN41/CNS41, with choose fields option on the application tool bar, you can select all relevant fields, check.

I think it serves your requirement.

Best Regards,

Vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Please check in SAP Information system for the reports you want, as per your requirement a single report for all mentioned fields is not available.

Secondly in PS, progress tracking means monitoring the progress of network components in the Project System and purchase orders in Materials Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

I checked Information system in PS .How ever all fields are not avaiable in single transaction.

Then we need to develop one Zreport right..

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Yes you need to develop a customized report according to your requirements. Take the help of your ABAPer to fetch the required fields from the relevant tabels and construct the report.

Refer the first post by VIrendra to get an idea about the different tables in PS. For more specific requirements revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

As Gokul suggested you have to take help from your ABAP guy for building these reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much..

Regards,

Mohan

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check all the std. reports available for PS?