Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create hyper link to normal table field in webdynpro ABAP

former_member575017
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am working on one Webdynpro Application where I am displaying Vendor information in normal table.

But I wanted to make LIFNR field of the table as Hyper Link and when I click on that particular LIFNR I wanted navigate that to XK03 transaction. Please help me out from this...

When I searched in SDN I am geeting examples to create Hyper Links in ALV but I wanted to create that for normal table field.

Thanks

Basanagouda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the normal table check in the elements of the View lay out. Under the table you have Table columns and for the LIFNR column you need to delete the default table cell editor and you need to keep the Link to Action UI element as the table cell edittor. If you keep this element in the actions properties you can assing the action on click of this link and here you can metion the Navigationj to required trasaction.

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

former_member575017
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your solution....

I followed the steps you given and its showing hyper link for LIFNR field..But problem is that I am not getting On Action Property in Link to Action UI element.. Please let me know if it needs any changes....

Regards

Basu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you kept the Link to action.. Go to the Outline of the view and navigate to the to the newly inserted Link to action UI element in the View. Now see the properties window. In the properties you will find the category Events and in this you will have OnAction. You can create a new on action by clikcing on the button which is next to the input filed.

This will create a method and in this implementaion you can write the logic to navigate to the Transaction.

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

former_member575017
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I followed the steps what you mentioned above but it didn't worked....Please can you give some more information....

Thanks

Basu

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the exact step that you are not getting. Please be clear

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Answers (0)