cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Auction Cockpit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are using SRM 7.0. My requirement related to Live Auction Cockpit. How to hide Vendor / Bidder name in Purchaseru2019s view (not in bidder's view)? For the vendor side settings are available in u201CBidderu2019s Viewu201D tab but if I want to hide Vendor / Bidder name in Purchaser Auction cockpit. Is it possible?

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need to modify the java code for the same.

Regards,

NNK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet ,Graham

I also have the same requirement for a government establishment that wish to hide the names of bidders in the purchasers view (basically the tenderboard)

I have been searching for this issue for a while and I finally found your post in this forum. Did you ask SAP about modification of the Java code? What was thier response if any?

please update me,grateful for any information you can give me.

regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin & Jay,

I will post this issue to SAP.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there, I have been searching for this issue for a while and I finally found your post in this forum. Did you ask SAP about modification of the Java code? What was thier response if any?

Unfortunately I have the same requirement for a government establishment that wish to hide the names of bidders in the purchasers view (basically the tenderboard)

grateful for any information you can give me.

regards

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are several things that you need to keep in mind when trying this -

1. Live auction cockpit is not the only place where the purchaser/buyer can see the vendor/bidder names. The information is also displayed on the Auction webdynpro screen. You would need to enhance the WD screen to hide the information.

2. You would have to change the Java applet to hide the vendor/bidder names from purchaser's view.

3. You would have to ask SAP's permission to obtain the Java source code before you can make the change