cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot Sales-Error in J1IJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to do Depot sales configuration.

we have configured stock transfer first . scenario i would explain below.

we created Purchase order with the help of ME21N then we have done the delivery with the help of T code VL10B, VL02N then we created invoice with the help of VF01 and created Excise invoice with the help ofJ1IIN, then did MIGO for Good receipt after that we Used T code J1IG here we are ending the stock transfer process.

then we started to do sales from Depot.

we created sales order VA01 then we delivered the item with the help of VL01N after that we are trying to create excise invoice with the help of J1IJ for RG23D, BED and CEss are not appearing in the " Select Excise Invoice for Delivery" view

Let me explain how i used the Tcode of J1IJ :--- We enter the t code J1IJ then went to delivery menu and selected RG23D selection while system required to enter Delivery no, Excise group and series group then i enter while we entered into "Select Excise Invoice for Delivery" view where we coudnt find the Basic Excise Duty BED, Education Cess and Higher Education cess in particular coloumn. i believe that the same BED and Cess amount of J1IG should be shown in while creating J1IJ but BED and Cess is not capturing in J1IJ.

Advanced thanks

regards

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need to check the "Classify Condition Types" for your Pricing Procedure and your Excise Condition Types in CIN settings , under Condition based Excise determination..

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibilities:1. In DEPO Pricing procedure check the Calc ty routine 356 for excise condition types

and In SPRO LG - For ETT GPRO 2. Specify Excise accounts per excise transacton and 3. Specify GL accounts per Excise Transaction

Removed by Moderator

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 19, 2010 8:23 PM Please avoid adding this comment