cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg sampling scheme and defects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My requirement is for a machinary of 10 units even if one is not as per spec total lot should be rejected, I tried to use sampling scheme where I have selected . Attributive insp and Insp.severity/AQL and in sample size I gave lot size-10 , in C gave value of 0 and in d1 gave value of 1 remaining all c2,d2,c3,d3 put as 0, in sampling procedure selected sampling type-300 use sample scheme and in Valuation mode-200 Attributive insp number of defects and in control indicators gave single values with fixed scope

Eventhough in a lot of 10 for 2 values which are in rejected sysytem is giving valuation as accepted, what is to be done

Please advice, thanks in advance

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ventak,

Think twice before going to map such scenario's, if u realy looking for close lot if any one MIC rejected then explore below things

Run t code QCC0 ---> Defect recording ---> Define report type ---> Assign Report Type to the Work Center ---> enter * in work center and activate Sub system indicator for particular plant.

Activate defect recording indicator at MIC level. So that whenever MIC is rejected system will popup window, for defect recording

Here enter code and code group for Rejection due to dimn

Use followup action to close this lot by passing UD code (If u can set auto stock posting through UD code)

Check with this scenario

Answers (0)