cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing- Comparison of two condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our client business scenario, the client want to charge 5 % surcharge to the Customer if it meets thefollowing requirement.

Ex: Todays Price of Finished Goods is 500. Client has fixed some standards for calculating Surchage .

client has fixed the base price as 400. So they will calculate the Surcharge in the difference of Today's price and Base price fixed by client.

In this example: Surcharge = 5%(500-400)

Requirement: If the Today's Price is less than 400 i.e client fixed base price, then no surcharge will be charged.

Guide me in addressing this client requirement in restricting the surcharge calculation if the Today's price is less than Fixed base price.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all,

there is no any standard functionality for this.

second

you have to sit with the abaper and write a routine on ALTERNATE CALCULATION TYPE, so that you can achieve this.

say to your abaper that, to store all the calculations in temporary variable and you can trigger where ever you want after.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create one routine in transaction VOFM for condition base value and assign the routine in "Cal Tye" column of pricing procedure against surcharge condition type.

The routine logic shall be :

If Finsihed Goods Price <Base price than condition base value shall be FG price-Base price else zero.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Thanks for your reply. I do understand with routines we can achieve that.

I am looking is there any way in Pricing without routines we can address this functionality.

Any expert opinion or we need to go with Routine.

Best Regards

Sreekanth

Edited by: Sreekanth on Aug 23, 2010 3:27 PM