cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Install for ECC 6 EHP 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all , i have been trying to update languange fro my ECC 6 EHP system

after reading few notes including the Note 330104 - Transportrequests used for language delivery // SRx

i still cant get the process running, the only completed process is to update the NW EHP1 Languange for teh ZF ZH VI,

as for the preceeding steps , i cant move on, It's stuck during package contents, on component SAP_APPL 604

from the note Note 330104 - Transportrequests used for language delivery // SRx , the content of EHP4 CD is also only contain

SAP_APPL 600 version

from the note, EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.02 package that contain 605, but i still cant find the CD in market place..

If anyone have ever install additional language after your system upgraded to EHP4, probably you can give me some advises and solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try this dvd?

51036904_2 SAP ERP 6.0/NW 7.01 SR1 Language

ERP 6.0 EHP5 is not available yet.

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. yes include that mat cd.. for VI not so bad, since SAP povide the individual language transport files

but for ZF and ZH.. still cant get any progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange because i cannot see VI in the dvd's contents, but ZF and ZH are explicitely listed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.. need SAP to come in and fix it, and they dont even want to share

The language problem caused by multiple EHP have been implemented in the system..

1st EHP3 then upgrade to 4