cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in determining receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an error in one of the file to Proxy scenario. It's giving the following error.

SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 411</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 411 Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 411 Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 411 An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program SXI_PARSE_RECEIVERS Data loss occurred when converting ExceptionMessage: LookupValueNotFound: SourceContext: http://sap.com/xi/XI SourceAgency: SenderBusinessService SourceScheme: Payments TargetContext: http://sap.com/xi/XI TargetAgency: ReceiverBusinessSystem TargetScheme: ReceiverCheck KeyValue: BusService</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

The same scenario is working fine in production but in quality,its giving teh above error. We have used the value mapping. I have checked each and everything. Every thing is matching with teh production. The XSLT mapping program is working well in production but in quality same program is not working. I have also checked the extended receiver configuration setting. Everything is same as in production.

Please help me out. I would be greatful to every one.

Thanks

Veeru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Error clerly says that there is error in value mapping ..

Check the target values exist for the source scheme and agency..

Check the cache is updated in RWB..

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.The issue was in value mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are determining the Business System names from Value mapping table then check if you have not created the production sysmet's "Business Names" in value mapping and because of that you are getting this error.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When your receiver determination mapping is exactly the same as in production, it could happen that the names of the business systems are different and the receiver cannot be found in Q system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

There are 6 interfaces running on the same pattern. I have changed the value mapping also. out of 6 interfaces 4 are running fine but the above one is giving error.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Veeru