cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLPOD - POD Quantity in different Unit of Measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need to know if there is any way to use a diffenrent Unit of measure when POD quantity is confirmed at VLPOD transaction.

I'll try to explain:

We use CV(Box) as our Sales unit, so that we have Order and Deliveries using this unit... .. but some customers are rejecting us pieces instead a full Box, how can we handle POD quantity at VLPOD transaction ?? currently we have to convert the number of pieces in their corresponding fraction of a box... Example.. we sent to our customer 2 Boxes with 20 pieces each, but some reason he reject us 5 pieces of one of them, at the moment of use VLPOD, we have to enter POD quantity as 1.75CV, Is there a way to enter POD qty using pieces instead of boxes ?? I mean enter POD Qty as 35Pieces (Each).

We face some cases where after our conversion got more that 4 decimals and that means we have to round it. (lose or gain decimals).

Thanks to everyone in advance for your time and help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mauricio

You can enter Difference in actual delivery quantity in stockkeeping unit in the column Quantity Diff in SKU. You can use this instead of entering the difference quantity in Sales Units.

Did you try that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra, thanks for your answer...

What we need is to enter POD qty using a different SKU, entering difference in the column you mentioned doesnt solve our issue, as I explained before, using decimals in POD Qty is giving us issues as in current process we are not able to create invoices using decimals.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you want to post the difference not in Sales Units or in Base Units (SKUs) , but using a 3rd Unit of Measure. Are you sure?