Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smq2 SYSFAIL replicating DNL_CUST_BASIS3 - No entry in SMOFDSTAT w.t REF ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In SRM 7.0 CS, i have come accross the following issue:

while the replication of UOM with the DNL_CUST_BASIS3, i made the observation that the load is running for a very long time and that no data is actually coming from the R/3 system into my SRM.

After the abort of the load i have checked with smq2 and there was a SYSFAIL with the following message: No entry in SMOFDSTAT with this REF_ID!

Can you please help me understand, what the reason for this sysfail can be and how to resolve it.

Can you also please let me know what the procedure would be after the rectification of the error? would i need to delete this sysfail entry in order to be able to execute new loads, and if yes, how can i delete this entry?

Thank you very much!

Edited by: Dima on Aug 19, 2010 2:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dima,

Don't have time to look for more information about SRM middleware, but check points below:

1- check value for ACT_DNL_ID field exists for OBJECT_NAME = DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in table SMOFDSTAT.

If yes, check this value also exists for field REF_ID in table SMOFDSTATB and for load date and time you ran R3AS

2- check values for SRC_SITEID (R/3) and DST_SITEID (SRM) fields for OBJECT_NAME = DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in SMOFDSTAT and SMOFDSTATB tables are OK with active sites for fied SITE_ID in SMOHSITEID table.

Those entries come from what you customized as site types in SMOEAC transaction.

Your problem should come from mismatch data between those tables: you can have a look at CRM middleware documentation to get more information.

Try also to delete oubound queues (R/3) and inbound queues (SRM), then run again R3AS.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

thank you very much for the valuable pointers.

Regarding point 2 - the source and destination sites are ok

But regarding point 1, i seem to have some error in there.

The value for ACT_DNL_ID field exists for OBJECT_NAME = DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in table SMOFDSTAT

BUT

in the SMOFDSTATB table, no entry in the field REF_ID exist for this ACT_DNL_ID value!

What does it actually mean? What is the meaning of ACT_DNL_ID and REF_ID? What should be done now?

Thanks a ton for your help!

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dima,

What you have in SMOFDSTATB table is what you should see in R3AM1 transaction for customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

For me, it is not normal to have entry for DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in SMOFDSTAT and not in SMOFDSTATB.

ACT_DNL_ID and REF_ID values are the ID of your loaded object.

What is the DNL_STATUS for your object in SMOFDSTAT ?

What you can do is to check the qIN scheduler (inbound scheduler) using SMQR transaction ( OSS note 369007 : qRFC Configuration in the QIN scheduler ) in SRM.

Check also with SM11 and ST11 transactions to get some clues.

You can also try to reload your object after deleting queue name R3AI_DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in SMQ2 transaction (SRM).

Regards.

Laurent.