Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Authority checks included in the info set of the query

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am checking the program code for one of our custom tcodes and i asked ABAP team to add authority check to the program code because there is no auth check in the code and abapers told me that the authority check is included inside the info set of the query and not in the program . the program is used to execute the query in the Tcode.

how to find the Authority checks included in the info set of the query.

Thanks in advance,

Sun.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the BI support roles assigned to you and the security admin roles please login to the BI system

execute transaction RSECADMIN, click on the analysis tab and execute as the user who is assigned the role with restrictions.

For variables in authorizations like ( type customer exit )

use RSECADMIN - maintain authorization tab - Click on value authorization tab.

Keytransaction is RSECADMIN & infoobject maintenance details you can get from RSD1.

Regards

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the BI support roles assigned to you and the security admin roles please login to the BI system

execute transaction RSECADMIN, click on the analysis tab and execute as the user who is assigned the role with restrictions.

For variables in authorizations like ( type customer exit )

use RSECADMIN - maintain authorization tab - Click on value authorization tab.

Keytransaction is RSECADMIN & infoobject maintenance details you can get from RSD1.

Regards

0 Kudos

Franklin,

sorry i forgot to mention, the system is ECC6.0 not BI system.

Thanks in advance,

SS

Edited by: sun on Aug 18, 2010 10:45 PM

0 Kudos

Can you be clear is it

info set of the query

or Infoset of the query?

If that is the case , may be tcode CMOD might help ( not 100% sure if its in ECC )

Regards

0 Kudos

Franklin,

i think it is Infoset of the query. but abapers emailed me as info set of the query. i asked them for more clarification on the whole issue. i will update you once i get reply from them

thanks,

Sun.

0 Kudos

> i think it is Infoset of the query. but abapers emailed me as info set of the query. i asked them for more clarification on the whole issue. i will update you once i get reply from them

I will move this to the Test & Playground forum until you work out what is going on and what is meant.

You are always telling people to do an ST01 trace.... so....? ... in the top lefthand corner there is a little "jump to source" button. Use that instead of the binoculars.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

can you move this back to Security Forum. i found the answer.

Thanks,

Sun

0 Kudos

Franklin,

Inside the infoset go to "extras" having selected the top node of hierarchy. In "code" tab, select the "AT SELECTION SCREEN" and you will see the code

Thanks,

SS

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got the answer