cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abnormality in Resources - Single and Multimixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When I cif over the workcenters from R/3 to APO, the Machine category (002) comes in as Multimixed and the labor category (001) comes in as single mixed. The labor category is something very recent. We added it for the first time in the test system over the last 2 days. Is this normal?

Also,

In the Product Planning Table, on the resource periodic view: the Available (hours) and Requirements (hours) are shown on multiple rows below Utilization (%). However those multiple rows appear only on Single Mixed Resources. For multi-mixed resources I am only able to see utilization (%). How do I add the other 2 rows for multi-mixed resources.

Can someone point out the issue here? Is there are connection between these two observations?

Thanks,

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PR,

Please compare the fields "No. of indiv. cap." and "can be used by several operations" in the capacity

header of the two.

BR,

Tiemin

P.S. No idea about planning table

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Check your settings in CFC9 transaction in R/3

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

The CFC9 settings are 4 and 5 for Single and Multi

Nandha,

I did not maintain anything on the APO resource. Looks like the CIF attached Multimixed by default on the existing Machine categories. and on the new labor categories that we created it is creating it as a single mixed resource. and that comes from the setting that Tiemen rightly pointed out.

What is the right setting for a standard PPDs implementation - single mixed or multi mixed?

Thanks,

RP

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For PPDS, single/multi (without mix) should be fine. That means CFC9 with 01/02 is enough.

Briefly, Single vs multi: means only one or more than one operation can use it at the same time

Mix vs without mix: means SNP can use it or not

BR/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the APO Resource button, in the capacity header view for 002 category under general tab page whether you have defined 002 category as multi mixed resource.

Thanks,

nandha