cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition issue using Variant Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created reference characteristic 'z_price' , with a reference table SDCOM and field VKOND and has values X and Y.

Assigned this characteristic to Class type 300.

\Also assigned dependency type procedure to the characteristic values X and Y.

$self.z_price = 'X' for X and similarly for 'Y'

created condition record VA00 for the characteristic values X and Y.

For X value 100$ and Y value is 200$.

So when i simulated or testing by creating a sales order, the net value is showing as '0' (Zero).

Is there any configuration required to change to make this effect in to consideration.

I assigned objectdepencies to configuration profile and did a test run, still it was not showing up.

I also checked pricing procedures and pricing procedure has condition type VA00.

So dont know what exactly i am missing here. Any one please guide me what are the other steps should i have to follow.

Note: configurable material is already used in production client , so i am trying to upgrade that material to pricing.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Thanks in advance,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

could you check the configurable profile for your material using CU43? Everything is ok or not.

regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

As per my knowledge everything is fine configuration profile, do you have anything in specific to check. Please let me know if you are talking about any specific ones.

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quantum,

Do you have entries in transaction VK30? I think you would just need one entry for "X" and one entry for "Y".

Gina

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gina.

Thanks for your reply.

I have entered values in VK30 after your reply, but i dont see any changes after those entries.

Would you describe me, what exactly the use of VK30 Tcode, as i see i have to enter the description for the value.

Do i have to use these description somewhere in Object dependencies to trigger the Price?Please suggest.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quantum,

pls check whether u have assigned the profile in cu41 and also the classification tab page in mm01/02.pls check and try if it works.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have created configuration profile to the material, which i already mentioned in my question above and once we create a config profile with a class assignment for this material, automatically class is assigned to the material master.

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have posted Variant configuation document which might be usefull for you

kindly check in http://www.scribd.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Your document looks good and my configuration is set up as you did, but i am not using variant tables, so would that be a problem if i dont use them.

Quantum.

Edited by: quantum on Aug 19, 2010 11:44 AM