cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting staging area in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to set an indication to the sales order in ERP for the purpose to determine the right staging area in EWM:

But I dont found the field "staging area/door determination group" in the sales order: VA01->TA

Features

In order that the system can perform staging area and door determination in the background, you must define determination rules. When doing this, you first specify which values the system is to compare with the values in the delivery:

● Inbound delivery process: Warehouse process type and staging area/door determination groups

● Outbound delivery process: Routes, departure calendar, staging area/door determination groups, and destination sequence numbers

You then define which of the values named under u201CUseu201D are to be determined by the system.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/52/08b240ac052817e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

In order that the system can perform staging area and door determination in the background,

Regards

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seegal,

yes I know that I have to define a determination rule. But, a lot of the indicators/criteria belongs to the master data...

Regards,

Laura