cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01/Va02 - Add column before Material column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having some issues in moving my columns in VA01 (and so on).

My first column is Item followed by Material and then PO Number but I want to move PO Nr. before Material column and it is just not possible with drag-&-drop funcitonality: if I want the PO Nr. column anywhere else in the layout then no problem.

It seems as if there is a lock on that Material column.

Any ideas?

Regards

RM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its because number of key field defined in that table control is 2. It won't let you move first two column.

However you can change that.

Click on the layout button (right top corner of table control), click on Administrator button then change number of fixed column to 1 and activate it.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

thank you for the message, what if I do not have an Administrator button in my Layout?

Is it possible to define via SPRO?

And one more question is this issue user-related? As in do we have to do the change pr. user or can one do it for general use?

Regards

Ryan

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I don't think this setting will be available in SPRO as this is table control specific. I could be wrong.

User profile need following authorisation to get that Administrator button on layout screen of table control

Authority Object : S_ADMI_FCD

Id S_ADMI_FCD field TCTR (Table control settings throughout the system).

With the description of TCTR value, I am guessing here that setting will be throughout system but not sure.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i will ask our authorization team re. S_ADMI_FCD

Thank you for your help

Ryan

Answers (0)