cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine multy orders into one delivery (combine and split creteria)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need to combine multy orders into one delivery. I use VL10* and background mode for it.

Orders are combined according

• Shipping point

• Ship-to party

• Incoterms

• Sales organization

But I need add two more condition which separate orders into different deliveries.

*Transport Type

*Shipping type

ABAP? Or I hae not found any customizung ?

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont need to split delivery created from one order!

I need combine few orders into one delivery. And it works. But I don wont to combine orders into one delivery if transport types are different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly for the collective run, you should select order combination field (KZAZU) in the customer sales area shipping data tab in the customer master from xd02. Additionally, yyou mentioned before shipping type should be the same for collective run from multiple sales orders. After creation of sales orders, you shoud go to t-code VL10A for collective run by doing backround and system will give you a delvery number. you can check from vl02n.

I hope it will be useful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

help docs-

Rgds

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for split delivery for one sales order, you should firstly create a sales order and create delivery from vl01n referenced with order. aand finally, vlsp t-code can be used for split deliver process. but in the vlsp t-code screen you need to define siplit profile should be created from spro customizing.

Regards,