cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Error between Adapter Engine and Integration Engine ...

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a file2rfc scenario. The file will be read into the adapter engine - visible in the RWB-MessageMonitoring. The message got the wait status and the message details gives following error:

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error transmitting the message over HTTP.
Reason: java.net.ConnectException: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation..

Any ideas where i can debug the connection between AE and IE?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the ICM or Webdispatcher trace files. The port should tell you whether to look at ICM or WD.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again

- i got nothing in the SXMB_MONI

- SLDCHECK: connection works correctly

Where/how can i look at the ICM/Webdispatcher trace files?

Thx

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

dev_icm* file in /usr/sap/<sid>/<instance>/work. WD's trace files will be written to the folder where it is installed. You'll have to check with your basis team.

regards

Roshni[.|http://srinivasapipeindustries.weebly.com/]

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i found this in my j2ee security log:

Destination Provider Service cannot unregister the MBean for the JCo RFC Provider because of exception: MBean with name :cimclass=SAP_ITSAMJCoDestinationsManagementService,version=1.0,type=SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.SAP_ITSAMJCoDestinationsManagementService,SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.Name=C83.SystemHome.wint183,SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.CreationClassName=SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster,SAP_ITSAMJCoDestinationsManagementService.ElementName=SAP_ITSAMJCoDestinationsManagementService not found in repository

Any suggestions where i have to look for the missing service SAP_ITSAMJCoDestinationsManagementService?

Thx

Michael

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I've found the cause of the problem:

In SLD: Business-System->PipelineURL setting was wrong.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you run the transaction SLDCHECK and see for any errors?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heloo,

As per your inputs, the file has been picked by file adapter.

Can you check the same in SXMB_MONI please?? what is the status there?

And also under IE component or AE component you are checking from Message monitoring??

Regards

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the JCO RFC destinations in SM58. Also check if the PIAFUSER/PIISUSER are locked.

VJ

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VJ

PIAFUSER and PIISUSER arent locked on the PI System. I didn't find anything in SM58. What have i to expect there exactly?

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. Typo. Check Sm59 connections.

VJ

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

- AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER connection test is successful and AI_VALIDATION_JCOSERVER as well.