cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

route scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table where we load loading time and pick/pack time based on the shipping points:

for example:

Plant Route Day Hrs Loc

101A 000001 1.00 10:00 Edison, VA

101A 1DAY 1.00 10:00 Edison, VA

When I put it both hours and days its adding a day for the loading time and a day for PGI. Why is that?

Also when I maintain both loading and pick/pack time it again adds two days> Why doesn't it add 4 days based on the logic above.

What do i need to do to keep the PGI and loading time to 1 day? Do i keep the days or hours? what are the consequences.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pick /Pack time

Work times of the workdays defined in the factory calendar

The following options are available in Shipping point customization

If work times are defined, lead times can be set in hours/minutes and applied to the work times.

The following priorities are used for scheduling:

Factory calendar and work times maintained

The lead times are used in hours / minutes work time. Here, both the work days defined in the calendar as well as the work times on the individual weekdays (Monday through Sunday) are taken into consideration.

Additionally maintained lead times in calendar days are possibly not taken into consideration if the lead times are not maintained in hours/minutes. The work time would then be zero from the schedulung view.

Factory calendar maintained

The work times in calendar days are used and the workdays defined in the calendar are included. From the scheduling view, each day has 24 hours (in contrast to the lead time in hours/minutes where the work times are taken into consideration).

Additionally maintained lead times in hours/minutes are possibly not taken into consideration if the lead times in calendar days are not maintained. The work time would then be zero from the scheduling view.

No factory calendar maintained

As above, the system calculates only using calendar days, and work-free days, such as weekends or public holidays, are not taken into consideration.

Lading Time and Transit time-- Defined in Route

If a route referred by several shipping points. maintain the transportation lead time both in calendar days and hours/minutes.

Depending on the shipping point, the system uses the transportation lead time either in calendar days or in hours/minutes (if the working hours have been maintained in the referring shipping point).

Thanks

Chidambaram

Answers (0)