cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaboration between two SAP Solution Manager Service Desks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are trying to integrate 2 SAP Solution Manager Service Desks. One belongs to the customer and customers satellite systems are connected to that solution manager. The other solution manager is with our company and we are trying to link with the customer's solution manager to make the message forwarding and receiving both ways.

Both the help desks are working in isolation and I have done the necessary steps given in the "Configuration for Collaboration between two SAP Solution Manager Service Desks (Value Added Reseller and Customer)" guide.

My question is how do I transfer messages logged in the customer's solution manager to our solution manager (i will call it as a VAR sol).

1) Would it be possible to automate this ? for example, when the customer loges a message from their satellite system can I automate it to come straight to the VAR solution manager via customer's solution manager.

2) Is there a way to forward the messages from customer's solution manager to the VAR sol. ?

Appropriate if you could kindly guide me to implement this solution.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards

Kushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

we are facing the same problem and going live with 1.1.2011. How did you manage that problem?

Thank you for your quick answer,

happy new year

Vesna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the same problem that I have. Did you solve this problem and how? Thank's in advance.

BR, Renato Kocet