SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted price amount conversion

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody help me with some advice, how to bill the time depended price to the day without changing of the amount of unit price in the billing document?

I have a price with following parameters

Price amount - 4,67 EUR

PREISTYP = 4 - time depended price

TIMTYP = 1 - Month

TIMBASIS = 1

I have configured the rate step with the variant program DEMAND11 for the calculation of the amount from the demand. In the normal cases the "TIMECONTRL" (time control) is set up 01 - Month-based using key date, but for the special cases (some corrections) is set up 00 - To the day. In this case the calculation of the amount is proportional and is OK, but the function module ISU_TIMBASE_CONVERT is changing the amount of unit price (4,67 * 12) for calculation reason but it is also stored in the billing document.

This FUBA is working when the TIMTYPZA of the unit price doesn`t equal TIMTYP from the rate step. But why? For the calculation reason it is necessary but in the billing document line should be the unchanged unit price.

Thanks

Vlado

Edited by: Vlado Belis on Aug 18, 2010 4:06 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem will be solved in the printing form. In the case when the TIMTYPZA is equal 2 (day) for the specific line item types will be unit price converted back.