cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Temporary Contact Person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using SRM 7.0 and I would like to know about the function "Activate Temporary Contact Person Creation" (SPRO -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> RFx -> Activate Temporary Contact Person Creation).

I have done configuration for Supplier Registration process and activate in spro this function. Then transfer Vendors from ROS to EBP (its ok) but temporary contact person not create.

Please tell me about configuration temporary contact person process or tell where i can read about this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replay,

but now i create RFx and whant add supplier click on button "Search for Bidders", then choose my catalog, click and open the pre selection supplier page.

When I am trying to transfer supplier from pre selection to my RFx occurs nothing.

Can somebody help?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This function is specific to RFx process. You could read more from the documentation of this IMG step by clicking the document icon next to it. In a bit more detail, when you create an RFx and invite an external bidder (through OPI) that has no contact person, this setting (if set) would trigger the creation of a temporary contact person automatically by the system in BP.