Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[EWM] Storage control by alternative staging area according to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help on that issue.

The delivery(staging, loading) of various products in a warehouse is conducted according to the sales order by two alternatives:

Case 1: staging and loading pallets (ground floor)

Case 2: staging and filling a tank truck (in an upper floor)

One can control the right path to the right staging area by the warehouse process type. The problem is, that the same product could be delivered either with pallets or with a tank truck. So I cannot set a flag in the product master data.

How can I set a flag in the sales order (va01) so that a delivery is conducted by the appropriate warehouse process type over staging area 1 and a second delivery over staging area 2 according to customer preference?

I have two ideas for my issue:

/SCWM/STADET_OUT - Staging Area and Door Determination (Outbound)

SPRO -> EWM > Cross-Process Settings > Warehouse Task > Determine Warehouse Process Type

But I dont know how to set in VA01->TA an indicator whether the delivery for an sales order should assigned "normal loading" or loading to a tank truck.

I would appreciate any advice...

Regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the right thing to use in this case should be the staging area / door determination. This can use the route or HU type, is that probably something you could use?

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the route is not a good choice for my purpose. I dont want misuse the route and care different routes because I have two loading/transport variants.

In /SCWM/STADET_OUT there is not a field HU Type...?

My provisional solution is as follows:

Set delivery priority in the outbound delivery on the ERP side together with a specific Warehouse Process Type for tank truck laoding/delivering.

Kind Regards,

Laura