cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to write many lines in a pdf document and we are able to achieve the same using PDF text.

But our requirement is to create duplication of the written content on right hand side of the pdf document also using some spacing. i.e the left hand side and the right hand side content in a pdf document should be same.

For Example in a PDF document

First First

Second Second

Inputs to PDF Text action block is dyanmic.

Kindly provide us inputs on this.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I can imagine two alternatives:

You can use a PDF Table with two columns, and create a Illum document using the XML actions to fill the columns with the same text. You may have to play around with the table settings to get rid of the border and the headings to make it look more like a two column text.

If you do not want to use a PDF table output, perhaps you can use "tab" and "crlf" link editor functions to format the text and the use PDF Text output. Clever formatting can also make the text look like two column text.

Hope this helps.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Issue got resolved. Created a PDF table with two columns and made border alignments.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

if I get you right, you want to create a PDF document with two columns, separated by spaces, which should contain the same content?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Yes you are correct.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.