FCC_MSGTYPE

-Movement

-Row

MANDT

KTOPL

SAKNR

XBILK

....</b>

and my IDOC is standard <b>GLMAST01</b>. I have populated the Mandatory Fields with constants and required Values but when I check my Mapping then it gives me an Error that "Mapping not Appropriate".

IDOC Structure is :

GLMAST01

-IDOC

BEGIN

-EDI_DC40

-E1SKA1M

Please tell me how to go about this Mapping. Any answers will be hugely beneficial. Thanking in anticipation. Useful answers will be rewarded with points

Thanks and Regards

Chakra and Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be nodes under -EDI_DC40 and -E1SKA1M that are mandatory (marked in red). Make sure that you have either mapped them to a target node or disabled them.

Such an error may also occur when the occurence of the source and the target elements that are mapped are different. Recheck that.

Regards,

Smitha.

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have disabled the EDI_DC40 part. but still I am getting the Error...

"Cannot produce target element /GLMAST01/IDOC/E1SKA1M. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd"

I haven't Mapped FCC_MSGTYPE, MOVEMENT on the Left and on the Right I have not mapped GLAMAST01 and IDOC to anything.

Am I going the Correctway...I just need the Fields MANDT, KTOPL and others there in SAP and not bothered about the rest.

Whatever I am doing syntactically it is Ok and on checking the Mapping it is OK. but when I import the Source XML then the Mapping is giving that error.

Please help me out. Thanking all in anticipation.

Warm Regards

Chakra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

It appears the target root segment E1SKA1M is not mapped. Map it and this will work. Also below this segment another segment E1SKATM is also mandatory. So please map that as well.

CHEERS

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this see if helpful:

save the mapping, go to test tab, choose trace level to "all", and run it, see the log and find which field is the trouble maker.

--wenning

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done that. It gives me the Message.

01:50:13 Start of test Mapping object FILE_TO_IDOC_MSGMAPPING incomplete. Unable to continue execution

Structure with min!=max without mapping

01:50:13 End of test

What should I do. There appears to be no problem

Warm Regards

Chakra

Former Member
0 Kudos

the message means there is a node, min >0, and max>min has not been mapped.

there is a "collapse tree" button(doubel arrow), try to extend all the sub nodes, and scroll through, you should see something red.

--Wenning

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There may be some nodes , which are not mapped. Check carefully..

Regd , control records, you can disable it.

Thanks,

moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you map all mandatory fields/segments in the target side ? Also check are you able to see any redmark in the fields /segments ?

Check this. Also make sure that your inpur xml is correct while testing.

Regards,

Moorthy

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked all the Mappings. All the mandatory Fields are Mapped and Still I am getting this Error. Can u suggest what shud be Done. The Root of my Message Type is 'FCC_MSGTYPE' and after that the Daughter Element is 'Movement' and then another Daughter Element is 'Row'.

Do i need to Map this Nodes too. If so please tell me which Nodes as in FCC_MSGTYPE , Movement, Row.

Thanks in anticipation.

Warm Regards

Chakra and Somnath

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, you need to concetrate target structure only. SO target structure should be mapped with all mandatory fields/segments etc.

you can map Movement to IDOC Name and Row to IDOC segment. Then try it out. But make sure that after each changes save it and activate it. Then close the mapping and open again.(Sometimes refresh problem may occur)

BTW are you getting this error during Runtime or during testing in the IntegratioN repository.

REgards,

Moorthy

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the Help but still the error persists. I am getting this error while I am creating the message mapping. I have tried ur Suggestion of Mapping IDOC name to Movement and Row to Segment EDI_DC40 but it is not letting me activate this and giving me errors. please Help.

Thanks in Anticipation

Warm Regards

Chakra and Somnath