cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch characteristic update

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have one query kindly clarify i have one batch no different storage location example x storage location i keep 100 tonnes Y storage location i keep 100 tonnes my query is i want to change Xstorage location batch characteristics by default system will update batch characteristics i want to restrict storage location wise if it is possible kindly guide me how we control the storage location wise any development or userexits or badi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya i find out user exit for batch updation

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I quite follow you. You have one batch for the same material split between two different storage locations. You want to update batch characteristics for the qty in one storage location but not the other. Is that correct?

If it is, the answer is no. You can't do that. the lowest level of batch management is the plant level. And you may be at the material level or client level.

You can change the batch number on one of these and then you can do what you want.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

MBCFC003 Maintenance of batch master data for goods movements |

MBCFC004 Maintenance of batch specifications for goods movements

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you sujit quick replay can you explain me those are user exit or badi in which t.code i will get