cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order lines with no records in VBKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with the field Fixed Value Date at sales order line level.

I have a condition type that automatically derives the price and the corresponding Fixed Value Date.

The condition records are using access sequence of : Pricing Country/Material/Payment terms.

There are cases where this field is not visible in the order because no record was created in VBKD for that sakes order line.

Does anyone knows and explain me in which circumstances VBKD record is not created?

Thanks to all of you!

Fátima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know if this is your case, bud in standard, in table VBKD is record for order header and for items with different values in compare with header.

Therefore, if there is not record for item 10 (for example) in VBKD, header-record is valid for this item

Marian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marian,

Thanks for your answer.

I see what you mean but I would like to know which is SAP criteria to create an VBKD entry for each line of an order.

My order has several items and for two of the materials their lines in the sales order are not created in VBKD and, consequently the VBKD-VALDT field (even derived) is not displayed....

Thanks for your time.

Fátima

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

First many thanks for your explanation.

However, I wonder why that record was not created in VBKD because the field VBAK-VALDT at header level is empty and the condition record of the item derives a specific date? I even checked KONP for that order line/condition type and the date is filled in...

Other materials with a similar condition record are updating VBKD.... and not changes are done either on header or item level.

Thanks for helping

Fátima