cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 data from SC to Local PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we learnt that complete data(Custom fileds and standard fields) from SC to SRM PO is flowing automatically.

Our requirement is to manipulate the data before it has flown into SRM PO.

Is there any way to do this.

Info on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say that we are using ECS BADI and even after changing this flag..... my concern is this will change only the BE PO but not the LOcal PO.. so there will be some inconsitency between SRM and R3 PO.

An way to slove this.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response Jagadish.... We are in extended classic scenario(ECS).

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response.

I am exactly doing in the same way as you suggested. Let me put me in detail.

we have standard field GR_BASEDIV(a checkbox) in PO. Now I have written code in DOC CHANGE BADI with filter BUS2201, the code is some thiing like based on some conditions I am manipulating the field GR_BASEDIV as blank or 'X'. But some how this standard field is not changed with the manipulation of our code in DOC CHANGE BADI.

Is there any other way to manipulate the standard fields on PO with our custome logic.

Thanks and regards,

Krishna Chaitanya

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Field GR_BASEDIV is set or not in PO according to vendor master (same behaviour for R/3 or SRM PO).

So, if you want to overwrite this default value, you need to make enhancement or standard modification (try with DOC_SAVE BAdI)

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

You can use Badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to remove the GR flag.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any BADI between SC and Local SRM PO??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation for either business object type BUS2121 for shopping cart and BUS2201 for PO.