cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single invoice for multiple sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When delivery order is created based on Collective processing, Billing document is created based on delivery order for delivery based billing.

But, is it possible to filter the line items in the Collective delivery order further for billing? Based on customer PO number, etc.

That is, one Invoice for each Sales order or each customer PO number from the delivery document.

Billing based on Sales order is one solution, which is not possible in the current Bussiness scenario.

Could anyone suggest some other solution?

Regards,

Jennifer Smily.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jennifer,

if I understood well you have: more sales orders (everyone wiht its PO number), delivered togheter within one delivery.

Then you bill the delivery, and you need to create one billing document for every sales order.

Is it right my understanding ?

If so you could simply customize the copy control (transaction VTFL) at header level setting field 'Assignment Number' and/or field 'Reference number' with 'A' or 'B'.

In this way field VBRK-ZUONR and/or VBRK-XBLNR of billing document is filled with PO number or sales order number, and one billing document for every sales order will be created.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

I got it. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Jennifer Smily.

Answers (0)