Custom Logon Screen Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i am facing with such problem:

I have developed application "custom logon screen"

[https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-101074]

after deploy i get this error:

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.InstantiationException: ID018236: Cannot instantiate bean. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class com.sap.engine.applications.security.logon.beans.ResourceBean : java.lang.InstantiationException: com.sap.engine.applications.security.logon.beans.ResourceBean

at JEE_jsp_logonPage_7538450_1282116953062_1282116953515._jspService(JEE_jsp_logonPage_7538450_1282116953062_1282116953515.java:52)

I try to develop similar application at NW CE 7.20 (using documentation for 7.20 - [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce72/helpdata/en/23/c0e240beb0702ae10000000a155106/content.htm]) and had the same problems.

There is at least one mistake in documentation:

"To avoid inconsistencies in class references, add the class folder of the logon logic application to the libraries of the Java build path of the imported logon UI application.

You can find the class folder of the default logon logic application

under the following path:

<ASJava_Installation>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon/servlet_jsp/logon_app/root/WEB-INF/classes"

There are no such folder on server. I tried to add tcsecumelogonlogic_api.jar which can be found at similar location: <ASJava_Installation>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon/servlet_jsp/logon_app/root/WEB-INF/lib After that my application compiling successfully (without that i have errors compiling/validating original file "logonPage.jsp" and others which are using beans from mentioned JAR). But after deployment i get NoClassDefFound/InstantiationException error. btw, all mentioned things in documentions was done exactly as written in documentantion and with different variations many times but without success.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May i know how you solved this.

Former Member
0 Kudos