cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which project does my CR belong to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Apologies is this seems like a really stupid question however ....

Where can I see which project a Change Request belongs to? In the work centre for "project" I can see a list of changes however I have a CR that I raised that is not listed - where can I find which project it has become assigned to?

Also this list in the work center is not very convinient to use - is there a report/other screen where I can see the project that a CR is assigned to?

Thanks in advance

Marina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

your second post is correct. There is no link between a Change Request and a Solman Project.

This means that for example you could possibly have for one Change Request (SDCR) more than one Change Documents (SDMJ) that would be linked to 2 different Solman Projects or at least 2 different maintenance cycles (M...) with 2 different go live date.

If I remember well standard customizing allows only one change document per change request but with easy specific custo you can change that !

Another way of doing reporting on those links is directly using Solman transaction (no workcenter) like /n/tmwflow/trmo or /n/tmwflow/proj or /n/tmwflow/reporting (If I remember well)

Hope this helps !

Regards

Khalil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brilliant - thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the change document the only place that the link to the project is held?? is there no link from the CR directly???