Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/VIRSA/ZVFATBAK

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When i fill date field in the selecction screen of /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK program log is not updated.

I am sure that there are modifications in this date. For examble in ST03N shows transacctions executed by FF users.

If I do not fill date field then the system shows all modifications of last day. In this case log is updated.

What is de problem? /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK program only generate log of actually day?

How to generate the log of previous days?

Are there other program that generates log of the previous days?

Thanks and regards

David Sánchez.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

ZVFATBAK is going to pick data about transactions from the STAD and CDHDR tables respectively. Data in STAD is kept for limited period (till its filled up) and after that it is refreshed and overwritten with new data. As long as the data about transactions is there in STAD, ZVFATBAK should be able to pick it up. Kindly check your STAD as to how long is the data staying there. If it is not there, then ZVFATBAK is not going to pick it up.

Also, you need to make sure that when you are giving a particular date value in START DATE then you keep the value in the START TIME to be initial. then only the system will go back till the value in READ time to read data from previous date... You can check SAP Note 1142312 for more info about these parameters and how they work.

Kind Regards, Varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Varun

It is true, stad only store data of last 24h.

I will try to extend the lifetime of the data it reads the transaction STAD.

Thanks for your help.

Best regads David Sánchez.