cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Library access -using SAP only

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to access SAP Library access . how to configure this. actually when i am clicking on SAP Library then it is giving message "No Document found". I have kept the Copy of SAP Help Library in Server. but unable to configure it. how to configure it show that when i will click on this it will show the help.

Thanks.

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SR13 is not available in 4.6B, this transaction was implemented only in later releases (starting from 4.6c).

You have to configure the allpication help using the instance profile, you can find a descripion in the SAP Library installation documentation.

Kind regards,

carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

alternatively, you can always directly call http://help.sap.com and open the sap library there.

If you want to open the sap library directly from the sap gui, you have to do the steps as mentioned in the last reply to you question, but you need the help files installed on a webserver within your company.

Kind regards,

Carl Winter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

Just go in transaction sr13.

Click on Html Help file.

Enter any name in variant.

enter WIN32 in Plaform

Enter IWBHELP in area.

Enter the full path of ur server like
Ko18\mySAP ERP Help\English\HtmlHelp\HTMLHELP\HELPDATA

here ko18 is our server where help files r stored.

Select EN in language

Check the Default box.

Hope It will solve ur problem

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash

In my gui, i can't use the transaction sr13

my system version is 4.6B

Ths

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think u dont have authorizations to run SR13 transactions, because this transaction is exists in all sap version even sneak preview also.this transaction is used to configure help only.Consult ur basis administrator.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my my reply.actually i was not sure abt that version. carl has cleared me .so u have to check the installation files.

Regards

Subhash