cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To default Material Tax Classification for Returns document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where user needs to default Material Tax Classification to 'M' for all the items in the return document types.Once the value is updated with M the corresponding new MWST value should be pulled.

We have hard coded Material tax calssification to M in the Sales order user exit MV45AFZZ for Return document types. It is determining M & new MWST when return document is created without any reference.

When i create Returns document with reference it is not working.

Please proivde your inputs to acheive this.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have hard coded Material tax calssification to M

Your ABAPer has not completed the coding I believe in the said exit. In fact, I am also not sure, on what logic, it has been hard coded like sales area; Document Category etc., Definitely this can be achieved with the exit you mentioned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to review the copy control tables in the userexit MV45AFZZ, I think they start with a Y or write a VOFM routine that will be used in the copy control that you are using.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waza,

Thanks for the reply.

We need Material Tax classification defaulted for specific order reason entered in the returns document. But when i use copy routines i will not have the order reason in the source document.

Please provide me your inputs to handle this.

Thanks

Rama