cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different adapter types in scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Isn't is possible to have different adapter types in one scenario? I have scenario where sender file is splitted to 4 different files. 3 for Idoc adapter and 1 for RFC. Now I'm getting error message " At least two of the sub-messages are for different adapter engine types."

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i suppose you try to split without BPM, right? This is not supported for non Java adapters like IDoc. In that case you have to use BPM. A scenario is without any functionality. It is just to order your IB Directory objects. You can put there everything or nothing.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> i suppose you try to split without BPM, right? This is not supported for non Java adapters like IDoc. In that case you have to use BPM. A scenario is without any functionality. It is just to order your IB Directory objects. You can put there everything or nothing.

>

> Regards,

> Udo

Thanks for the information. The scenario was without BPM, so I'll convert it to use BPM and then it should be working.

br,

Tapio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have any number of adapter,but it depends upon the number of receivers.

suppose in your case if you want to send the source information to different receivers then you required different adapters.

Regards,

raj